Burlington County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Clients Rights in Burlington County and Throughout New Jersey
If you have been charged and need the services of a Burlington County criminal defense lawyer, call the law office of John B. Brennan. I am a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney with over 30 years of experience as a state prosecutor and criminal defense attorney. I have tried cases for nearly every type of crime, from murder and aggravated assault to white-collar crimes, in both State Superior Court and the United States Federal Court, and fully understand the workings of the criminal justice system.
Facing Charges In Burlington County And Have Questions? I Can Help, Tell Me What Happened.
Criminal Cases The Law Office of John B. Brennan Handles in Burlington County
The Law Office of John B. Brennan handles a wide variety of criminal matters in Burlington County, NJ including but not limited to:
- Burlington County Assault and Threat Crimes 2C:12-1
- Burlington County Armed Robbery Charges 2C:15-1
- Burlington County Child Endangerment Charges 2C:24-4
- Burlington County Cyber Crimes 2C:20-31
- Burlington County Detention Hearings
- Burlington County Domestic Violence Victim Defense
- Burlington County Domestic Violence Charges 2C:25-19
- Burlington County Drug Crimes 2C:35-10b
- Burlington County Gun Crimes, including:
- Burlington County Juvenile Crimes
- Burlington County Kidnapping Charges N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1
- Burlington County Manslaughter Charges N.J.S.A. 2C:11-4
- Burlington County Murder Charges 2C:11-5
- Burlington County Sex Crimes, including:
- Child Pornography Charges N.J.S.A. 2C:24-4b(5)(a)
- Jessica Lunsford Act N.J.S.A. 20:14-2a(1)
- Megan’s Law 2C:7-2
- Sexual Assault 2C:14-2
- Burlington County Tax Evasion
- Burlington County Violent Crimes
- Burlington County White Collar and Federal Crimes
When you are charged with a serious crime, it is unbearably stressful. You may be facing lengthy prison sentences, debilitating fines, and the complete loss of your future with things like employment opportunities. An arrest alone can leave a black mark on your record for many years. The state of New Jersey is particularly tough on repeat offenders, such as in cases of sexual assault or illegal firearm possession.
Get Advice From An Experienced Burlington County Criminal Defense Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-988-5443 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
Locations Served In Burlington County
Attorney John Brennan has been successfully representing clients throughout Burlington County, NJ for over 30 years including the cities listed below.
- Bass River
- Bordentown City
- Bordentown Township
- Burlington City
- Burlington Township
- Edgewater Park
- Maple Shade
- Medford Lakes
- Medford Township
- Mount Holly
- Mount Laurel
- New Hanover
- North Hanover
- Pemberton Borough
- Pemberton Township
- Washington Township
Contact an Experienced Burlington County Criminal Defense Attorney for a Free Case Evaluation Today
As a defendant, you will need a Burlington County criminal defense lawyer with not only a great deal of courtroom experience but also the dedication to details and the willingness to take a case to trial if required. From my years both as a prosecutor and defense attorney, I know all too well that it really does matter who you have as your lawyer. You need to hire someone who specializes in Criminal law. The stakes are too high for an inexperienced attorney. You have to fight for your rights and for the best outcome for your particular case. As a prosecutor, I saw far too many attorneys simply have their clients plead guilty when a better result could have come had there been a stronger fight. I will fight for the best outcome for your case.
When you have been charged or think you may be charged, it is absolutely vital to have an experienced and knowledgeable attorney on your side. Contact John Brennan today for a free initial consultation. I will contact you within 24 hours and help you understand your legal rights. Read my reviews on this website and around the web. I have earned the trust of my clients. I am not here to judge. I am here to help.