South Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Clients Rights Throughout South Jersey
South Jersey defense lawyer John B. Brennan from The Law Office of John B. Brennan is a South Jersey defense lawyer who has made a career of fighting for those charged with crimes. Defense lawyer Brennan believes those accused of crimes deserve representation.
Individuals accused of crimes should have legal representation from a South Jersey defense lawyer to help them prove their innocence. John B. Brennan, from The Law Office of John B. Brennan, is a South Jersey defense lawyer with the knowledge to help you.
Facing Criminal Charges And Have Questions? I Can Help, Tell Me What Happened.
Criminal Cases The Law Office of John B. Brennan Handles in South Jersey
The Law Office of John B. Brennan handles a wide variety of criminal matters in South Jersey including but not limited to:
- South Jersey Assault Charges 2C:12-1
- South Jersey Armed Robbery Charges 2C:15-1
- South Jersey Battery Charges
- South Jersey Burglary Charges 2C:18-2
- South Jersey Child Endangerment Charges 2C:24-4
- South Jersey Criminal Assault Defense
- South Jersey Cyber Crimes 2C:20-25
- South Jersey Detention Hearings
- South Jersey Drug Crimes 2C:35-10
- South Jersey Drug Offense
- South Jersey Gun Possession
- South Jersey Gun Possession Defense
- South Jersey Juvenile Crimes
- South Jersey Kidnapping Charges N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1
- South Jersey Manslaughter Charges 2C:11-4
- South Jersey Murder Charges 2C:11-5
- South Jersey Robbery Charges 2C:15-1
- South Jersey Tax Evasion
- South Jersey Theft Crimes 2C:20-3
- South Jersey Violent Crimes
- South Jersey White Collar Crime
It is critically important whom you choose as your attorney. Just about 98 percent of all indictments in New Jersey Superior Court are resolved short of trial. Prosecutor’s offices are under tremendous pressure to resolve an ever-expanding list of cases. As a criminal defendant, you must demonstrate you are willing to go to trial to fully utilize all your options and to ensure that all your constitutional rights are protected.
Get Advice From An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 856-988-5443 To Receive Your Free Case Evaluation.
Locations Served In South Jersey
Attorney John Brennan has been successfully representing clients throughout South Jersey for over 30 years including the counties listed below.
- Burlington County Criminal Defense
- Camden County Criminal Defense
- Cumberland County Criminal Defense
- Gloucester County Criminal Defense
- Mercer County Criminal Defense
- Ocean County Criminal Defense
- Salem County Criminal Defense
You need an attorney who can go to trial, and who understands how to effectively negotiate on your behalf to get a satisfactory resolution. John B. Brennan from The Law Office of John B. Brennan has that experience as a South Jersey defense lawyer and as an attorney dealing with murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault, arson, armed robbery, bias intimidation and burglary.
Contact an Experienced South Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney for a Free Case Evaluation Today
Fewer than 250 defense lawyers in South Jersey have been certified by the state Supreme Court as a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney as has John B. Brennan. This designation is earned by demonstrating a substantial level of experience in criminal trial law.
Defense lawyers such designated also have passed a rigorous examination in criminal trial law and have been favorably evaluated by judges and colleagues who are familiar with their work. As a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney in South Jersey, defense lawyer Brennan has demonstrated his capabilities in criminal law, including assisting those accused of crimes.